UFC 245 will be one of the most exciting fights of the year where Kamaru Usman will defend his welterweight title for the first time against former interim champion Colby Covington.
The reason for the expectation for this fight is due to the constant verbal aggressions that Colby Covington has had against Kamaru Usman (and with the entire division), but it should be noted (because he seems to forget) that this fight will have a clash of styles both in the fight, the rhythm, the pressure, among other factors.
Main Card – (3:00 p.m. UK Time) on PPV+ESPN
- Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington (UFC welterweight title Championship)
- Marlon Moraes vs. Jose Aldo
- Peter Yan vs. Urijah Faber
- Amanda vs. Germaine de Randamie (UFC women’s featherweight title Championship)
Prelims – (1:00 p.m. UK Time) on ESPN+
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Ian Heinisch
- Matt Brown vs. Ben Saunders
- Geoff Neal vs. Mike Perry
- Ketlen Vieira vs. Irene Aldana
Early Prelims – (11:15 p.m. UK Time) on UFC Fight Pass
- Punahele Soriano vs. Oskar Piechota
- Chase Hooper vs. Daniel Teymur
- Jessica Eye vs. Viviane Araújo
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara France
Kamaru Usman started his fighting journey as a wrestler and after fighting several years now he debuts in the MMA.
Unlike his first fights, Today Usman is a fighter who seeks security, dominance and the point. He begins to secure each position without leaving the chance for the opponent to rise again. The fight will take place on 14 December, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vega.
The fighting style of Usman is excellent. He has fought with many famous fighters that prove he deserves the best.
Colby is a fighter with a frenetic pace, constant and unstoppable pressure. Through Mike Brown, the influence of Jorge Masvidal and the guidance of other coaches, such as Paulino Hernandez (Masvidal coach), Colby managed to develop a technical strike and above all that fits his main quality to be a fighter.
He has the quality that Usman has. We are expecting it will be one of the best fights this year.
We think intelligence, tranquility, and coldness will make Kamaru Usman win the fight.