Tottenham cons Bayern Munich will be a scene of sharpness fight two fierce strikers, Harry Kane and Robert Lewandowski. This season, they have shown their greatness.
Tottenham will host Bayern Munich at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Matchday 2 in Group B Champions League 2019/20, Wednesday (2/10/2019).
On the first matchday, Tottenham almost won at home to Olympiakos. Excellent through Kane’s penalty and Lucas Moura’s goal, Tottenham conceded two goals from the hosts.
Meanwhile, Bayern started their work with a 3-0 victory over Red Star Belgrade in Germany. Bayern won through the goals of Kingsley Coman, Robert Lewandowski, and Thomas Muller.
Last weekend, Tottenham won 2-1 at home to Southampton in the Premier League. Kane contributed one goal. In the Bundesliga, Bayern beat host Paderborn 3-2 with goals from Serge Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho and Lewandowski.
Kane has scored 10 goals in 10 appearances for the club and the national team (England) this season. Meanwhile, Lewandowski has scored 12 goals in 9 appearances for Bayern in all competitions this season. Their role will be very influential in the clash of the two teams in London later.
Head-to-Head and Performance
Head-to-Head (UEFA Competition)
- Meeting: 4
- Tottenham wins: 1
- Tottenham’s goal: 4
- Draw: 1
- Bayern wins: 2
- Bayern Goal: 6.
4 Last Meeting
- 07-12-1983 Tottenham 2-0 Bayern (UEFA Cup)
- 11-23-1983 Bayern 1-0 Tottenham (UEFA Cup)
- 03-11-1982 Bayern 4-1 Tottenham (UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup)
- 20-10-1982 Tottenham 1-1 Bayern (UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup).
Tottenham’s Last 5 Games (MSKSM)
- 09-14-2019 Tottenham 4-0 Palace (EPL)
- 09-18-2019 Olympiakos 2-2 Tottenham (UCL)
- 09-21-2019 Leicester 2-1 Tottenham (EPL)
- 09-25-2019 Colchester 0-0 Tottenham (Carabao Cup)
- 09-28-2019 Tottenham 2-1 Southampton (EPL).
Bayern’s Last 5 matches (MSMMM)
- 08-31-2019 Bayern 6-1 Mainz (Bundesliga)
- 09-14-2019 Leipzig 1-1 Bayern (Bundesliga)
- 09-19-2019 Bayern 3-0 Red Star (UCL)
- 09-21-2019 Bayern 4-0 Koln (Bundesliga)
- 09-28-2019 Paderborn 2-3 Bayern (Bundesliga).
Statistics and Score Predictions
Tottenham have conceded at least 2 goals in his last 3 Champions League matches.
Tottenham are unbeaten in their last 4 matches against German clubs.
Bayern are unbeaten in their last 9 away games in Europe (M6 S3 K0).
Bayern have only lost 1 of their last 10 matches in the Champions League.
Bayern have only won once in their last 5 away matches against English clubs (M1 S2 K2).
/ 1 month ago
Logan Paul is an American internet personality, social media influencer, boxer, actor, and musician....
/ 1 month ago
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional martial artist and the current UFC Heavyweight Champion....