Burnley is unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches. In contrast, Everton has always lost their last three matches in this competition.
Rank 11 Burnley will host Everton’s 15th ranking at Turf Moor in Week 8 of the Premier League 2019/20, Saturday (10/10/2019). This match will be aired on TVRI, with kick-off at 03:00 p.m. (Uk Time).
In his last three league matches, Burnley drew 1-1 against hosts Brighton, won 2-0 at home to Norwich, and drew 2-2 against host Aston Villa. Meanwhile, Everton was successively bent at Bournemouth 1-3, Sheffield United 0-2, and Manchester City 1-3.
The last two defeats, opponents Sheffield and City, were even swallowed by Everton at home.
Everton certainly wants to get out of their negative period. However, that won’t be easy. Because, Burnley is determined to continue the positive trend, even more, so they will play cage.
Last season, in this place, Burnley made Everton 1-5. The Clarets are ready to respond.
Burnley (4-4-2): Pope; Pieters, Mee, Tarkowski, Lowton; McNeil, Westwood, Hendrick, Gudmundsson; Wood, Barnes.
Manager: Sean Dyche.
Squad info: Drinkwater (injury), Cork (doubtful).
Everton (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Digne, Holgate, Keane, Coleman; Delph, Schneiderlin; Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Richarlison; Calvert-Lewin.
Manager: Marco Silva.
Squad info: Gbamin (injured), Andre Gomes (doubtful), Walcott (doubtful).
Head-to-Head and Performance
Head-to-Head (Premier League)
- Meeting: 10
- Burnley wins: 4
- Burnley Gol: 9
- Draw: 0
- Everton wins: 6
- Everton goal: 18.
5 Last Meeting
- 05-04-2019 Everton 2-0 Burnley (EPL)
- 12-26-2018 Burnley 1-5 Everton (EPL)
- 03-03-2018 Burnley 2-1 Everton (EPL)
- 10-01-2017 Everton 0-1 Burnley (EPL)
- 04-15-2017 Everton 3-1 Burnley (EPL).
Burnley’s Last 5 Games (KKSMS)
- 08-29-2019 Burnley 1-3 Sunderland (Carabao Cup)
- 08-31-2019 Burnley 0-3 Liverpool (EPL)
- 09-14-2019 Brighton 1-1 Burnley (EPL)
- 09-21-2019 Burnley 2-0 Norwich (EPL)
- 09-28-2019 Aston Villa 2-2 Burnley (EPL).
Everton’s Last 5 Games (MKKMK)
- 09-01-2019 Everton 3-2 Wolverhampton (EPL)
- 09-15-2019 Bournemouth 3-1 Everton (EPL)
- 09-21-2019 Everton 0-2 Sheffield United (EPL)
- 09-25-2019 Sheffield Wednesday 0-2 Everton (Carabao Cup)
- 09-28-2019 Everton 1-3 Manchester City (EPL).
Statistics and Score Predictions
There has never been a draw in Burnley and Everton meetings in the
Premier League. Burnley won 4 times, while Everton won 6 times.
Burnley has always scored 2 goals in his last 2 matches in the Premier League.
Always create at least 3 goals in 4 of Burnley’s last home games against Everton in the Premier League.
Everton has conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 Premier League matches.
Final score prediction: Burnley 2-1 Everton
TV/Live Stream: Fubo TV
Watch Live Score
/ 1 week ago
Logan Paul is an American internet personality, social media influencer, boxer, actor, and musician....
/ 1 week ago
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional martial artist and the current UFC Heavyweight Champion....