When Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic Match Will Be Started?
Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic match will be started on Sunday, 17th November 2019 at 05:00 p.m. (UK Time).
Where Bulgaria will play against Czech Republic?
Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic match will be played at the Vasil Levski National Stadium.
What TV channel is Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic On and Can I Live Stream It?
Fubo TV has the right to stream UEFA European Qualifiers matches in the UK, USA, Canada.
Where can I Watch Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic Live stream?
You can watch Bulgaria vs. Czech Republic live stream on fubo TV.
- In the previous match, the Czech Republic suffered a tragic defeat against England with a score of 5-0. These poor results make the Czechs must sink in the last position of Group A.
- However, the Czechs have not played any other matches since the match against England, and this time they will meet the Bulgarian team. If they manage to get full points, of course, this team can immediately move up to rank 2 in the standings to advance to the next round at the Euro 2020 Qualification event this time.
- Whereas in the previous match Bulgaria failed to win full points because they only drew against Montenegro and Kosovo.
- In the match against Montenegro, Bulgaria lagged first but managed to equalize the score in the 82nd minute.
Gk (Pavlenka), D (Novak, Kalas, Celutska, Kadebarek, Pavelka, Soucek), M (Jankto, Darida, Selasie), F (Shick)
GK (Mihaylov), D (Popov, Bodurov, Bozhikov, Zanev), M (Malinov, Koskadinov, Nedelev, Slavchev), F (Popov, Delev)
- Bulgaria who previously drew against Montenegro also still has a chance to win, but the Czech player’s morality will be higher and have a greater chance of winning than its opponent.
- Therefore we feel that it makes more sense to sponsor the Czech Republic for this match. For score predictions, it is likely Czech will win with the final result 2-0.
Head to Head
Czech Republic 2-1 Bulgaria
Bulgaria 0-1 Czech Republic
Czech Republic 0-0 Bulgaria
Czech Republic 3-1 Bulgaria
What is the Final Prediction?
Bulgaria 1 – Czech Republic 2