Maverick Vinales came out as the fastest in the warm-up ahead of the Aragon Grand Prix on Sunday (9/22/2019). The Yamaha Monster Energy racer posted a time of 1 minute 59,111 seconds from the three laps he did in this session.
In this session, Marc Marquez chose not to participate. So it is difficult to guess what scenarios he will do while undergoing the MotoGP series 14 race at the Aragon Circuit.
Besides Marquez, three other drivers did not take part in the warm-up session. They are Abraham, Aleix Espargaro, and Tito Rabat.
In another part, Fabio Quartararo, who is ranked second fastest, seems to have difficulty during this warm-up. Evidently, he was scattered in rank 17 after recording a time of 2 minutes 03,421 seconds.
Warming Session Results
1. Maverick Vinales – Yamaha Monster (YZR-M1) 1’59,111s
2. Cal Crutchlow – Honda LCR (RC213V) + 0.289s
3. Joan Mir – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) * + 0.403s
4. Francesco Bagnaia – Pramac Ducati (GP18) + 0.600s
5. Valentino Rossi – Yamaha Monster (YZR-M1) + 0.864s
6. Mika Kallio – Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) + 0.903s
7. Takaaki Nakagami – LCR Honda (RC213V ) + 1,089s
8. Alex Rins – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) + 1,173s
9. Bradley Smith – Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) + 1,372s
10. Franco Morbidelli – Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) + 1,483s
11. Jorge Lorenzo – Repsol Honda (RC213V) + 1,543s
12. Miguel Oliveira – Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) + 1,550s
13. Danilo Petrucci – Ducati Team (GP19) + 2,043s
14. Jack Miller – Pramac Ducati (GP19) + 2,070s
15. Hafizh Syahrin – Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) + 3,482s
16. Andrea Dovizioso – Ducati Team (GP19) + 4,080s
17. Fabio Quartararo – Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) + 4,310s
18. Andrea Iannone – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS-GP) + 9,160s
Karel Abraham – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18)
Aleix Espargaro – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS-GP)
Tito Rabat – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18)
Marc Marquez – Repsol Honda (RC213V)