Alex Rins started a third free practice session (FP3) at the Aragon Circuit with satisfactory results after recording the fastest time of 1 minute 55,934 seconds. The Suzuki rider was 1,079 seconds ahead of Maverick Vinales.
It is not easy for Rins to complete FP3 as the fastest. Because at the end of the heavy rain session flushed the track and he was forced to return to the paddock to change the dry tire. With this result, he successfully locked Q1.
In this section, Marc Marquez does not specify a time. He seemed to be more focused on keeping his condition fit after an accident in the previous session yesterday.
While Valentino Rossi locked the seventh position. The Yamaha Monster Energy racer was right behind Mika Kallio, Franco Morbidelli, Miguel Oliveira, and Francesco Bagnaia.
Third Free Practice (FP3)
1. Alex Rins – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 1’55,934s
2. Maverick Vinales – Yamaha Monster (YZR-M1) + 1,079s
3. Mika Kallio – Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) + 1,810s
4. Franco Morbidelli – Yamaha Petronas (YZR-M1) + 2,054s
5. Miguel Oliveira – Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) + 2,219s
6. Francesco Bagnaia – Pramac Ducati (GP18) + 2,225s
7. Valentino Rossi -Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1) + 2,404s
8. Bradley Smith – Factory Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) + 2,659s
9. Fabio Quartararo – Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) + 2,970s
10. Joan Mir – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) + 3,116s
11. Takaaki Nakagami – LCR Honda (RC213V) + 3,209s
12. Danilo Petrucci – Ducati Team (GP19) + 3,211s
13. Pol Espargaro – Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) + 3,282s
14. Andrea Dovizioso – Ducati Team (GP19) + 3,570s
15. Hafizh Syahrin – Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) + 3,676s
16. Jorge Lorenzo – Repsol Honda (RC213V) + 3,858s
17. Cal Crutchlow – Honda LCR (RC213V) + 6,739s
18. Karel Abraham – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) + 7,307s
19. Andrea Iannone – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS-GP) No Time
20. Aleix Espargaro – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS- GP) No Time
21. Jack Miller – Pramac Ducati (GP19) No Time
22. Tito Rabat – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) No Time
23. Marc Marquez – Repsol Honda (RC213V) No Time
/ 5 hours ago
Serena Williams, the American superstar, played the 1000th match in her career. For the...
/ 7 hours ago
Cori Gauff, the American professional after reaching the quarter-finals of the Italian Open, reveals...
/ 8 hours ago
Andreas Seidl, the McLaren Formula One team principal talked about his driver Lando Norris...
/ 8 hours ago
Dana White has always been full of praises for Michael Chandler. Following his move...