Fabio Quartararo again showed his ability to drive a M1 Petronas Yamaha motorbike. In the first free practice session (FP1) at the Misano Circuit, the French racer posted the fastest time of 1 minute 33,153 seconds, Friday (9/13/2019).
During the first free training session (FP1), the hot atmosphere that had occurred at Silverstone again occurred at the Misano Circuit. This relates to the competition that took place between Marc Marquez and Alex Rins.
The 12-second video that was published on the MotoGP Twitter account showed the rivalry of Marquez and Rins in recording the best time on FP1. Suzuki racer seemed to interfere with the speed of the RC213V motorbike driven by Baby Alien.
Luckily, the hot situation at the Misano Circuit did not cause any incident. Due to the disruption caused by Rins, Marquez was only able to record the second fastest time on FP1 with 0.376 seconds behind Fabio Quartararo, who successfully took the lead.
1. Fabio Quartararo – Yamaha Petronas (YZR-M1) 1’33,153s
2. Marc Marquez – Repsol Honda (RC213V) + 0.376s
3. Maverick Vinales – Yamaha Monsters (YZR-M1) + 0.446s
4. Michele Pirro – Ducati Team (GP19) + 0.551s
5. Aleix Espargaro – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS-GP) + 0.609s
6. Espargaro Pol – Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) + 0.849s
7. Franco Morbidelli – Petronas Yamaha (YZR -M1) + 0.886s
8. Danilo Petrucci – Ducati Team (GP19) + 0.996s
9. Valentino Rossi – Yamaha Monster (YZR-M1) + 1,029s
10. Tito Rabat – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) + 1,108s
11. Andrea Dovizioso – Ducati Team (GP19) + 1,121s
12. Alex Rins – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) + 1,131s
13. Francesco Bagnaia – Pramac Ducati (GP18) + 1,171s
14. Joan Mir – Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) + 1,221s
15. Jack Miller – Pramac Ducati (GP19) + 1,334s
16. Cal Crutchlow – LCR Honda (RC213V ) + 1,359s
17. Takaaki Nakagami – LCR Honda (RC213V) + 1,415s
18. Johann Zarco – Red Bull KTM Factory (RC16) + 1,607s
19. Andrea Iannone – Aprilia Gresini Factory (RS-GP) + 1,837s
20. Miguel Oliveira – Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) + 2,111s
21. Jorge Lorenzo – Repsol Honda (RC213V) + 2,139s
22. Karel Abraham – Reale Avintia Ducati (GP18) + 2,167s
23. Hafizh Syahrin – Red Bull KTM Tech3 ( RC213V) RC16) + 3.027s