The Ferrari team again showed its dominance during a third free training session (FP3) at the Marina Bay Circuit on Saturday (9/21/2019). This is inseparable from the success of Charles Leclerc locking the fastest position with a record time of 1 minute 38,192 seconds.
Video Credit: F1
Leclerc is two-tenths second ahead of Lewis Hamilton. In another part, the four-time winner at the Singapore GP, Sebastian Vettel, was third, followed by Hamilton’s teammate, Valtteri Bottas.
The fight between the two teams will be seen in the qualifiers. The four drivers will put out all their abilities to get the ideal position at the race this weekend.
Video Credit: Official F1 Website
1. Charles Leclerc – Scuderia Ferrari 1m38.192s
2. Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport + 0.207s
3. Sebastian Vettel – Scuderia Ferrari + 0.619s
4. Valtteri Bottas – Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport + 0.693s
5. Alexander Albon – Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda + 1,066s
6. Max Verstappen – Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda + 1,174s
7. Carlos Sainz – McLaren F1 Team + 1,315s
8. Lando Norris – McLaren F1 Team + 1,517s
9. Nico Hulkenberg – Renault F1 Team + 1,926s
10. Daniel Ricciardo – Renault F1 Team + 1,961s
11. Lance Stroll – SportPesa Racing Point F1 Team + 2,017s
12. Pierre Gasly – Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda + 2,147s
13. Kimi Raikkonen – Alfa Romeo Racing + 2,761s
14. Sergio Perez – Sport Point F1 Racing Team + 2,793s
15. George Russell – ROKiT Williams Racing + 2,964s
16. Antonio Giovinazzi – Alfa Romeo Racing + 2,977s
17. Kevin Magnussen – Rich Energy Haas F1 Team + 3,302s
18. Romain Grosjean – Rich Energy Haas F1 Team + 3,350s
19. Robert Kubica – ROKiT Williams Racing + 3,762s
20. Daniil Kvyat – Red Bull Toro Rosso Honda no time
Alpine F1’s recruit, Fernando Alonso, has appreciated the new season’s Imola Grand Prix after...
/ 8 hours ago
“I will surprise everybody” Robert Whittaker Gives Mysterious Hints on his Title shot interest if Wins UFC Vegas 24 Octagon
Robert Whittaker is keen to get back inside the Octagon. Whittaker will be fighting...
Lando Norris of McLaren F1 says the first day of the Emilia Romagna Grand...
The talks on Lewis Hamilton winning over Max Verstappen in the Bahrain Grand Prix...