PSV and VVV Venlo will face off each other in the Eredivisie league on Sunday, October 06 at 3:45 p.m. (UK Time) at the Philips Stadion Stadium of the PSV. Both sides are looking for three points to secure their position in the league table.
PSV comes to this match after winning against PEC Zwolle, while VVV Venlo comes from losing against Heerenveen. As we can see PSV is 10 points ahead of VV Venlo in the table.
D. Malen from PSV has scored 10 and E. Linhorst from VVV scored 4 goals in their previous 10 games.
Head To Head
- VVV Venlo – PSV Eindhoven 0-1 03/17/2019
- PSV Eindhoven – VVV Venlo 3-0 03/17/2018
- VVV Venlo – PSV Eindhoven 2-5 10/15/2017
PERFORMANCE OF THE PSV EINDHOVEN
- PSV Eindhoven’s previous game against PEC Zwolle ended with a 0 – 4.
- Looking at the last 10 performances of PSV Eindhoven, the played 10 times at home and won 7 of these matches.
- In the last 6 months, the team has scored goals in 27 games. At home, they had 7 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss.
VENLO VVV PERFORMANCE
- In the last match, VVV Venlo played 0 – 3 against SC Heerenveen.
- In their last 10 games, VVV Venlo has won 4 wins. They scored 11 and received 1.1 goals on average.
- During the last 6 months, VVV Venlo won a total of 9 matches and only lost in 9, while 4 match (s) ended in a draw.