Currently, Finland is in second place standings with 12 points. Meanwhile, Armenia is currently in third place in the standings by collecting 10 points.
In its last match, Finland lost a landslide victory when visiting Bosnia Herzegovina with a score of 4-1 three days ago at the Euro 2020 Qualification event. With this defeat, Finland has suffered three defeats in its last seven matches in the Euro 2020 Qualification (M4 S0 K3).
Meanwhile, Armenia in their last match held a home draw when they went to Liechtenstein’s headquarters with a score of 1–1 two days ago at the Euro 2020 Qualification event. With the draw, Armenia swallowed one defeat in their last five matches at the Euro 2020 Qualification event ( M3 S1 K1).
The last meeting of the two teams took place last March at the Euro 2020 Qualification event when Finland won over Armenia by a score of 2–0. Finland’s winning goals each scored by Fredrik Jensen and Pyry Soiri.
Prediction Finland vs Armenia
This will be the sixth meeting for the two teams in all competitions.
Finland always wins in two of their home games against Armenia.
Playing in the public itself is an advantage for Finland who plays at Veritas Stadium witnessed by 9,372 host supporters.
However, if viewed from head to head so far, Finland will win this match by a margin of 2 goals.
Prediction Finland vs Armenia, starting XI:
Finland : Lukáš Hradecky, Paulus Arajuuri, Jere Uronen, Joona Toivio, Albin Granlund, Sparv Team, Robin Lod, Glen Kamara, Jasse Tuominen, Pyry Soiri, Teemu Pukki. Manager : Markku Kanerva.
Armenia : A. Hayrapetyan, H. Hambardzumyan, V. Haroyan, H. Ishkhanyan, H. Mkhitaryan, K. Mkrtchyan, K. Hovhannisyan, R. Hovsepyan, G. Ghazaryan, T. Barseghyan, S. Adamyan. Manager : A. Gyulbudaghyants.
Head to Head Finland vs Armenia:
• 27.03.19 Armenia 0–2 Finland (EURO Qualification)
• 16.11.06 Finland 1–0 Armenia (EURO Qualification)
• 07.10.06 Armenia 0–0 Finland (EURO Qualification)
• 09.10.04 Finland 3–1 Armenia (World Cup Qualification)
• 08.09.04 Armenia 0-2 Finland (World Cup Qualification)
Finland’s Last Five Matches:
• 08.06.19 Finland 2–0 Bosnia Herzegovina (EURO Qualification)
• 12.06.19 Liechtenstein 0-2 Finland (EURO Qualification)
• 06.09.19 Finland Greece 1–0 (EURO Qualification)
• 09.09.19 Finland 2–0 Italy (EURO Qualification)
• 12.10.19 Bosnia Herzegovina 4–1 Finland (EURO Qualification)
Armenia’s Last Five Games:
• 08.06.19 Armenia 3–0 Liechtenstein (EURO Qualifications)
• 12.06.19 Greece 2–3 Armenia (EURO Qualifications)
• 05.09.19 Armenia 1–3 Italy (EURO Qualifications)
• 08.09.19 Armenia 4–2 Bosnia and Herzegovina (EURO Qualifications)
• 12.10.19 Liechtenstein 1 –1 Armenia (EURO Qualification)
TV/Live Stream: Fubo TV
/ 1 day ago
Watch India vs Pakistan free T-20 World Cup Live Cricket Streaming: Preview, Prediction, Betting Tips, Team News
The India vs Pakistan live streaming cricket is one of the top search trends...
/ 1 day ago
Manchester United’s upset season will continue this weekend when they host Liverpool at Old...
/ 1 month ago
Logan Paul is an American internet personality, social media influencer, boxer, actor, and musician....
/ 1 month ago
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional martial artist and the current UFC Heavyweight Champion....