Wales will face Switzerland in their first group stage match of Euro 2020. The battle will take place at Baku Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan. The soccer match is set to start at 9:00 AM ET. Here you will find the game preview, prediction, picks, odds, facts, team news, and live stream info in the USA.
Watch Wales vs Switzerland free live streaming platforms
Wales vs Switzerland start time
Date: June 12, 2021
Time: 9 AM ET, 01:00 PM GMT, 6:30 PM IST , 2 PM BSDT
Place: Baku Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan
How to watch Euro 2020 Wales vs Switzerland live in USA?
TV channels: ESPN, ESPN2 (all 51 matches), ABC
Spanish-language TV: TUDN (11 of 51 matches), Univision
Online Streaming: ESPN app / ABC app, fuboTV (all 51 matches), PrendeTV / TUDN.tv
* No Soccer Streams Reddit available.
- Read more on Euro 2020 Live Streaming update
Due to the outbreak of Covid-19 last year, the Euro 2020 had to be postponed. Therefore, fans will surely look for all the possible ways to watch this year. However, the coronavirus is not gone yet, so UEFA has allowed a limited fan attendance in the stadium. As a result, the rest of the fans all over the world will need to enjoy the games from home.
You may tune in to any of the channels we have mentioned above. But, keep in mind that Reddit soccer streams are not valid anymore. But, you can definitely join the Euro Cup discussion on different sub-Reddit.
Wales vs Switzerland Facts
Both teams reached the knockout stage in 2016 and they are looking for another great start in 2021. At Baku. The Swiss could play up to a round of 16 while Wales’ appearance stopped in the semi-final in 2016.
However, the Dragons are lagging behind compared to Switzerland’s overall record, so they will need to play with a good strategy to win over the Swiss.
Previously these two teams met seven times in total and Switzerland has won five of them. However, both teams have a good record on home ground. The last time they met was in UEFA Euro 2012 in the qualifying round.
Welsh got their first win against the Swiss in 1951 and the next one came in the 2012 Euro Qualifying round.
Payers to watch for Wales
1. Gareth Bale: The former Real Madrid star made a tremendous appearance with his new club Tottenham Hotspur. So, there is a huge possibility that he will shine again for his country.
2. Neco Williams: This Liverpool youngster will certainly put some impact on the team
3. Ethan Ampadu: If the Welsh want to have a phenomenal start, needless to say, they will have to rely on Ampadu for the midfield domination.
Payers to watch for the Swiss
1. Xherdan Shaqiri: He is currently the goal machine for Switzerland. Shaqiri contributed 47% of the Swiss goals in Euro 2016 as well as in the 2018 World Cup.
2. Remo Freuler: The 29-year-old professional Swiss player has been contributing finely to the Atalanta B.C. So, Switzerland has a reason to rely on him.
3. Breel Embolo: Bundesliga club Borussia Mönchengladbach’s forward has been a regular player for the Swiss national football team. Since 2015 he appeared in 42 games so far and scored 5 goals. He has a good capability to keep pace with the team’s speed.
Switzerland vs Wales Euro 2020 Match Preview and Prediction
Even though the Welsh don’t have enough experience in the major international tournaments, they attended two tournaments before and they have passed the group stage both times.
However, Wales doesn’t have a satisfactory record in their warm-up matches against Albania and France, So, it is evident that they will surely look for a win.
On the other hand, Switzerland has appeared in Euro five times so far, but they progressed from the group stage only once in Euro 2016. So, overcoming the group stage this year will be a challenge too as the opponent will join the tournament with full confidence.
Wales vs Switzerland Possible Line ups
Wales (3-4-3): Danny Ward; Chris Mepham, Joe Rodon, Ben Davies; Connor Roberts, Joe
Allen, Ethan Ampadu, Jonny Williams; Daniel James, Harry Wilson, Gareth Bale.
Switzerland (3-4-1-2): Yann Sommer; Nico Elvedi, Fabian Schar, Manuel Akanji; Kevin Mbabu, Denis Zakaria, Granit Xhaka, Ricardo Rodríguez; Xherdan Shaqiri; Breel Embolo, Haris Seferovic.
Referee: Clement Turpin (France)
Picks and Odds
Today’s pick Switzerland, according to the historical performance at their head-to-head.
Wales win: 3.5
Switzerland win: 2.08
Odds are via Betmaster, 7upsports.com will not be responsible for any Gambling. Gamble responsibly.
/ 7 months ago
Fans of the Boxing world once again have something to look forward to before...
/ 8 months ago
The year 2021 is like a gift that keeps on giving. Throughout the year...
/ 8 months ago
Watch India vs Pakistan free T-20 World Cup Live Cricket Streaming: Preview, Prediction, Betting Tips, Team News
The India vs Pakistan live streaming cricket is one of the top search trends...
/ 8 months ago
Manchester United’s upset season will continue this weekend when they host Liverpool at Old...