UEFA Euro 2020 is delayed but back again with a bang. The much coveted tournament has been rescheduled for the outbreak of Coronavirus, but will see the opening match to take place on June 11 at Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy.
Watch Turkey vs Italy live on these free streaming platforms
Italy vs Turkey start time
Date: June 11, 2021
Time: 3 pm ET, 08:00 PM GMT, 12:30 am IST (June 12, 2021), 7pm BSDT
Place: Stadio Olimpico in Rome, Italy.
Where to watch Euro 2020 live in USA
TV channels: ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 (all 51 matches)
Spanish-language TV: Univision, TUDN (11 of 51 matches)
Online Streaming: fuboTV (all 51 matches), ESPN app / ABC app, PrendeTV / TUDN.tv
* No Soccer Streams Reddit available.
- Read more on Euro 2020 Live Streaming update
There will be pretty much fans at the stadium after following Covid-19 protocols as well as there will be online live streaming and broadcasting in various channels with Reddit soccer streams is certainly not one of them.
The Euro 2020 will have it’s inaugural match between Italy and Turkey. The Azzurris are one time European Champions (1968) while the Turks didn’t have the luck to win as yet.
Facts about Italy vs Turkey
Both Italy and Turkey are strong in defence as well as have formidable attacking prowess. The Azzurris are already known for their rock-solid defence while the Turks made their name as well by allowing only three goals in all qualifying.
Players to watch out for
1. Ciro Immobile. The Lazio marksman can really make a difference in the lineup.
2. Gianluigi Donnarumma. The Italian goalie has been on top of his form for quite some time now.
3. Nicolo Barella. This young midfielder is about to debut for his national team and has been a vital cog in his country’s qualifying campaign.
1. Burak Yilmaz. The warhorse from Turkey is a lone warrior from his country. One of the most prolific names in Turkish Football, this man is certainly one to look out for.
2. Caglar Soyuncu. The remarkable defender from Leicester City has made a formidable mark this season and will be a player to look forward to in this tie.
3. Hakan Calhanoglu. This playmaker is quite known in Europe for his stints with AC Milan and will spice up the tie even more.
Italy vs Turkey Euro 2020 Match Preview and Prediction
Italy has won all 10 of its qualifying matches for Euro 2020 and are currently in an unprecedented 27-match winning streak. Meanwhile Turkey snatched four points from France in qualifying, including a 2-0 win over the defending World Cup champions, and lost only one of its matches to finish second in its qualifying group.
Italy and Turkey are both in Group A. The Azzurris are favourites to win this tie given their supreme form under Roberto Mancini and are one of the favourites to top the group to qualify for round of 16.
Turkey vs Italy Possible Line ups
Italy: G Donnarumma; Florenzi, Bonucci, Chiellini, Spinazzola; Barella, Jorginho, Locatelli; Berardi, Immobile, Insigne
Turkey: Cakir; Celik, Soyuncu, Demiral, Meras; Yokuslu, Ayhan; Karaman, Calhanoglu, Yazici; B Yilmaz
Referee: Makkelie (NED)
Picks and Odds
The pick of the day is Italy, the global fan favourite.
Italy win: 1.45
Turkey win: 8.50
Odds via Betmaster, this site will not be responsible for any Gambling. Gamble responsibly.
Ghana squad: FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 – final List 26-man Ghana national football team
Ghana, one of the five African representatives at the FIFA 2022 World Cup, look...
Germany squad: FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 – Mario Gotze makes surprise return to join final 26-man Germany national football team
Due to the team’s poor performance at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Germany’s longtime...
France squad: FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 – Final list of 26 players for French national team
France will travel to Qatar for the 2022 World Cup determined to defend the...
England squad: FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 – Final list of 26 players for Three Lions’ national team
Following the team’s success in reaching the final of Euro 2021 and the semifinals...