After a positive result in their first match of Euro 2020, both Sweden and Slovakia will face each other in a jolly mind. They will meet in St Petersburg on Friday, and the winner will seal progress for the next round.
Group E matchday 2 of 3 is set to start at 9 AM ET (We also have also provided the kickoff time for different time zones later in this article, you may check your time zone). You may tune in to your local channel to watch the game online.
On the other hand, you may also watch online via a different streaming platform. Read on to know the ways to watch Sweden vs Slovakia live soccer stream.
Sweden vs Slovakia Live Soccer Streaming Platforms
Sweden vs Slovakia Kickoff Time
Date: June 18, 2021
Time: 09:00 AM ET, 01:00 PM GMT, 6:30 PM IST, 12:00 PM BST, 03:00 PM CET
Stadium: Gazprom Arena in St Petersburg, Russia
😍 Who are you supporting today?
— UEFA EURO 2020 (@EURO2020) June 18, 2021
Where to watch Euro 2020 live in the USA?
TV Broadcasting: ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Livestreaming: ESPN+, ABC app, and fuboTV (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a premium subscription)
* Reddit soccer streams are unavailable and even if it’s available, we recommend not to watch there. It’s ILLEGAL.
The logo and the trophy. (Image Courtesy: UEFA)
- Read more on Euro 2020 Live Streaming Update
How to watch Sweden vs Slovakia Euro 2020 live outside the USA?
Although it is a European tournament, it has a global fanbase as soccer is one of the top sports in the world. Most importantly, Euro takes place every four years. So, fans would not want to miss the clashes.
With that in mind we are going to mention the ways to watch Slovakia vs Sweden live Euro match from anywhere in the world.
Euro Cup 2021 live streaming in the UK
TV Broadcasting: BBC One (All 51 matches will be aired live)
Online Live streaming: BBC iPlayer and ITV (all 51 will be live-streamed for free)
Slovakia vs Sweden 2020 Euro in Canada
TV Broadcasting: TSN, TSN2 (All matches will be covered on TSN, but will require a premium membership for few matches which will be aired on TSN2 only)
CTV (Only the weekend matches will be aired, which includes the Final)
Online Live streaming: TSN app (All 51 matches will be live-streamed but requires a subscription)
How can Asian Fans watch the UEFA Euro 2020?
TV Broadcasting: Sony Ten (All 51 matches will be aired and even in the regional languages)
Online Live stream: SonyLIV (All 51 matches will be available)
Facts about Sweden and Slovakia at Euro 2020
The participation at Euro 2020 will be Sweden’s sixth consecutive appearance and seventh in total. Since Euro 2004, the team could not progress from the group stage.
Furthermore, Sweden had a disastrous performance in 2016 euro as they finished bottom of Group E and earned only one point against the Republic of Ireland.
This year Slovakia is appearing at the Euro for the second consecutive time. Though they debuted in 2016. Despite the first appearance in 2016, Slovakia reached in the round of 16.
Slovakia’s Euro 2020 qualifying season started under coach Pavel Hapal. However, the team finished in third place with 13 points in the qualifying round.
Players to watch
- Andreas Granqvist. The Swedish captain has not appeared in any game for the nation since November 2019. Nevertheless, he has been restored as the captain in 2020 Euro. Before, Granqvist scored two penalties for the team in the 2018 FIFA world cup. Therefore, the captain has a great chance to lead the team again.
- Jordan Larsson. The Son of Sweden legend Henrik Larson was ranked as the third top scorer in the 2020/21 Russian Premier. He scored 15 goals in there, so the team has a reason to rely on him.
- Marek Hamšík. The country’s top scorer and cup holder also appear most Euro match for Czechoslovakia. This top-notch player might help the team to proceed in the knockout round.
- Vladimír Weiss. The most experienced payer in the current team, who represented the country in the 2010 world cup. He was a scorer for Sweden in the 2016 Euro. Although he did not have a chance to score in Euro 2020 yet, most likely, he can put pressure on the opponent.
— UEFA EURO 2020 (@EURO2020) June 18, 2021
Euro 2020 Slovakia vs Sweden Preview and Prediction
After the draw against the strongest Spain, Sweden will certainly be full of confidence. Besides, Victor Lindelof is already in the pace as he won the UEFA’s man of the match in Seville. So, he will definitely put pressure on the other end.
Alternatively, Slovakia will try its best to pressurize the Swedish. If they can win this match they will have a great chance to proceed to the second round.
Slovakia vs Sweden Possible Line Up
Olsen; Lustig, Lindelof, Danielson, Augustinsson; S. Larsson, Ekdal, Olsson, Forsberg; Isak, Berg
Dubravka; Pekarik, Satka, Skriniar, Hubocan; Kucka, Benes; Haraslin, Hamsik, Mak; Duda
Picks and Odds
It will be a tough call. But we will go for Sweden.
Odds via Betmaster, we don’t promote any kind of Gambling. Therefore, all decisions are up to you.
Ghana, one of the five African representatives at the FIFA 2022 World Cup, look...
Germany squad: FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022 – Mario Gotze makes surprise return to join final 26-man Germany national football team
Due to the team’s poor performance at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Germany’s longtime...
France will travel to Qatar for the 2022 World Cup determined to defend the...
Following the team’s success in reaching the final of Euro 2021 and the semifinals...