Netherlands and Ukraine will kick off their first match of Euro 2020 today against each other. These group C teams will meet each other in Amsterdam. However, both teams are contenders for the knockout stage. Hence, this match will work as a determiner to see which team tops the group.
Watch Netherlands vs Ukraine live on these free online streaming platforms
Netherlands vs Ukraine soccer start time
Date: June 13, 2021
Time: 3 pm ET, 07:00 PM GMT, 12:30 am IST (June 14, 2021), 8 PM BST
Place: Johan Cruijff ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Where to watch Euro 2020 live in USA
TV channels: ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 (all 51 matches)
Spanish-language TV: Univision, TUDN (11 of 51 matches)
Online Streaming: fuboTV (all 51 matches), ESPN app / ABC app, PrendeTV / TUDN.tv
* No Soccer Streams Reddit available.
- Read more on Euro 2020 Live Streaming update
Although the Johan Cruijff ArenA has a capacity of 54,990, it will allow only 25% of fans to attend in the venue. Nevertheless, fans can watch the match online streaming via different TV networks. But Reddit soccer streams are certainly not one of them.
Facts about Netherlands and Ukraine
Dutch missed their 2016 Euro appearance, and they are looking for a comeback. It will be Ukraine’s third appearance, while tenth for the Netherlands.
The Netherlands won the Euro in 1988, which was their only major international trophy. Ukraine’s first appearance in Euro was in 2012 as they co-host the tournament that year.
Players to watch out for
- Frenkie de Jong. Since his debut against Peru in 2018, Jong has been a regular player for the team. He is good enough for Dutch side ticking.
- Memphis Depay. He is the Netherlands’ undisputed hero as he scored six goals in six Euro 2020 qualification games.
- Andriy Pyatov. He is the most senior player in the Ukraine team and working as a savior for the Ukraine goal post.
- Mykola Matvienko. The remarkable defender from FC Shakhtar Donetsk has been standing like a wall in the Ukraine defense.
- Andriy Yarmolenko. This West Ham United player is one of the playmakers for the team, and he scored 38 in fewer than 19 appearances.
The Netherlands vs Ukraine Euro 2020 Match Preview and Prediction
Despite their bouncy performance against Scotland, Netherlands got back to the game in their last warm-up game by 3-0 against Georgia.
Memphis Depay was the man who saved the team from defeat against the Scots and continued his fine goal scoring in the second game too. Therefore, he might get the team another win tonight.
Ukraine meanwhile achieved two wins in their warm-up games and will join the Euro 2020 group stage with full confidence. Besides, they also topped in the qualifying stage. It is evident that Ukraine has a good chance to proceed to the knockout stage.
Ukraine vs Netherlands Possible Line ups
Netherlands: Stekelenburg; Dumfries, De Ligt, De Vrij, Blind, Wijndal; De Roon, De Jong, Wijnaldum; Weghorst, Depay
Ukraine: Bushchan; Karavayev, Zabarnyi, Kryvtsov, Matviyenko, Mykolenko; Shaparenko, Sydorchuk, Zinchenko; Malinovskyi, Yaremchuk
Referee: Felix Brych (GER)
Picks and Odds
Considering the facts, the Netherlands has a great chance to win.
Netherland win: 1.49
Ukraine win: 5.2
Odds via Betmaster, this site will not be responsible for any Gambling. Gamble responsibly.
/ 5 days ago
Logan Paul is an American internet personality, social media influencer, boxer, actor, and musician....
/ 6 days ago
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional martial artist and the current UFC Heavyweight Champion....