- Girondins lost six of their seven games between early December and mid-January.
- It was a bleak period for Paolo Sousa’s men, as they lost to players like Brest (0-2) and Pau third level (2-3).
- However, thanks to a collective effort led by Ligue 1 legend Jimmy Briand, they are now undefeated in their last four games.
- Dijon has a good chance of beating Bordeaux here, if they can keep eleven men in the field, but their defense has capitulated in recent weeks, which can stop them.
- The Mustards have never been famous for their defense, but now they have conceded eleven goals in their last three games, five of which were scored by the sixth and seventh worst attack in Ligue 1.
Girondins vs Dijon Match Info
Match date: 15th February 2020
Kick-Off: 7:00 p.m. (UK Time)
Venue: Matmut Atlantique (Bordeaux)
Watch Goals and Highlights from Here.
How to Watch Girondins vs Dijon
fubo TV has the right to stream this match live.
Girondins vs Dijon Score Prediction
Girondins 1 – Dijon 0