Belenenses is on a good way of the Portuguese League. They have scored 3 goals against Maritimo in their previous match.
In the meantime, Braga has lost at home against their Ferreira at the 90th minute, thanks to Diogo Almeida who helped the team to win.
This time Braga is more favorite than Belenenses and it is expecting they will win over them in today’s clash.
- In the last match, Os Belenenses played 2 – 1 against Moreirense FC.
- In their last 10 games, Os Belenenses won 4 times.
- In the last 6 months, the team has scored goals in 14 games. At home they had 3 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses.
- In the last match, Sporting Braga played 0 – 4 against CD Santa Clara.
- Looking at the last 10 performances of Os Belenenses, they played 10 times at home and won 3 of these matches.
- In the last 6 months, the team has scored goals in 16 games. At home they had 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses.
Belenenses vs. Braga Match Info
Match date: 4th January 2020
Kick-Off: 6:00 pm (UK Time)
Stadium: Estádio do Jamor
Watch Goals and Highlights from Here.
How to Watch Belenenses vs. Braga
fubo TV has the right to stream this match live.