The Netherlands currently leads the standings. However, the Netherlands competed with Germany and Northern Ireland. Against Belarus, victory becomes a fixed price for them. An additional three points are needed to secure a position at the top.
The Netherlands will play away against Belarus at Dinamo Stadium, Minsk, in the continued EURO 2020 Qualification Group C, Sunday (10/13/2019). In another party, Estonia will host Germany.
In the previous match, Friday (11/10/2019), the Netherlands toppled Northern Ireland 3-1 in Rotterdam. Oranje won by a goal from Luuk de Jong and a pair of Memphis Depay goals, even though they were left behind in the 75th minute. Meanwhile, Belarus drew 0-0 at the Estonian caretaker team.
The Netherlands now has 12 points in the top position. Dutch superior head-to-head over Germany in second place. Northern Ireland also has 12 points but has played one more game than the Netherlands and Germany.
Mathematically, Belarus has not been able to qualify automatically from Group C. However, Belarus still has the opportunity to the play-off. Therefore, Belarus must be determined to look good at entertaining the Netherlands.
The Netherlands and Belarus have met in their first match in this Group, last March 2019. At that time, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands hit Belarus 4-0 with two Depph Memphis goals and one goal each by Virgil van Dijk and Georginio Wijnaldum.
The last time they traveled to Belarus, in the 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, the Netherlands won 3-1. Davy Propper’s goals, Arjen Robben (penalty), and Memphis Depay at the Borisov Arena at the time ensured Oranje returned with full points.
Belarus: Gutor; Matveichyk, Martynovich, Politsevich, Polyakov; Yablonski, Maevski; Savitskiy, Dragun, Stasevich; Laptev.
Coach: Mikhail Markhel.
Netherlands: Cillessen; Dumfries, De Ligt, Van Dijk, Blind; Van de Beek, F De Jong, Wijnaldum; Bergwijn, Depay, Promissory note.
Coach: Ronald Koeman.
Squad info: Zoet (injury), Propper (injury).
Head-to-Head and Performance
- Meeting: 9
- Belarus wins: 2
- Belarusian goal: 5
- Draw: 0
- Holland wins: 7
- Netherlands goal: 21.
5 Last Meeting
- 03-22-2019 Netherlands 4-0 Belarus (EURO Qualification)
- 08-08-2017 Belarus 1-3 Netherlands (World Cup Qualification)
- 08-08-2016 Netherlands 4-1 Belarus (World Cup Qualification)
- 11-22-2007 Belarus 2-1 Netherlands (EURO Qualification)
- 07-09-2006 Netherlands 3-0 Belarus (EURO Qualification).
Belarus Last 5 matches (KKMKS)
- 06-09-2019 Belarus 0-2 Germany (EURO Qualification)
- 06-12-2019 Belarus 0-1 Northern Ireland (EURO Qualification)
- 09-06-2019 Estonia 1-2 Belarus (EURO Qualification)
- 09-10-2019 Wales 1-0 Belarus (Friendly)
- 10-10-2019 Belarus 0-0 Estonia (EURO Qualification).
The last 5 matches of the Netherlands (MKMMM)
- 06-07-2019 Netherlands 3-1 English (UNL)
- 06-10-2019 Portugal 1-0 Netherlands (UNL)
- 09-07-2019 Germany 2-4 Netherlands (EURO Qualification)
- 09-10-2019 Estonia 0-4 Netherlands (EURO Qualification)
- 11-10-2019 Netherlands 3-1 Northern Ireland (EURO Qualification).
Statistics and Score Predictions
Belarus lost 5 times and only won once in its last 7 matches (M1 S1 K5).
Belarus conceded 11 goals and only scored 2 goals in its last 7 matches.
Belarus are without a win in their last 4 home matches (M0 S2 K2).
Belarus failed to score in their last 4 home matches.
The Netherlands always won in the last 3 matches.
The Netherlands has scored 28 goals in his last 11 matches.
The Netherlands always won in the last 3 matches against Belarus.
The Netherlands has always scored at least 3 goals in the last 3 matches against Belarus.
Final score prediction: Belarus 1-3 Netherlands
TV: Fubo TV
/ 2 weeks ago
Logan Paul is an American internet personality, social media influencer, boxer, actor, and musician....
/ 2 weeks ago
Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional martial artist and the current UFC Heavyweight Champion....